steel boned tightlacing underbust waist cincher waspie corset
This corset cut comes from the Edwardian and is extremely versatile.
Pulling in just the waist for the "wasp-waisted" look, it is far less restrictive than a full overbust corset, great for wearing as outer wear or underwear, is a great corset for a first corset or those who want to tidy their figure all day for work or running around living life.
It was designed around the time when women were gaining more and more freedom and were becoming a lot more active the idea is that it keeps the best features of the corset creating the hourglass silhouette, correcting the posture and enhancing the female figure without restricting the rib cage or inhibiting hip movement allowing a far greater range of motion and keeping the fashionable trim figure.
A - Chest - Where the top line of the corset will sit.
2 - Bust to underbust.
3 - Underbust to waist.
4 - Waist to high hip.
5 - High hip to full hip.
At Bound By Obsession, we stand by the laws set out by the UK office of fair trading in distance selling and take pride in upholding your rights as consumers.
If in the unlikely event that you are not happy with your garment, do just send it back, please inform us as soon as possible so that we can make the transaction as smooth as possible for you.
- We may request a little information for identification and security.
- We can only send refunds directly to the bill payer, the contract of sale is not transferable.
- We will need to have received the returned item before completing the refund or exchange.
- You have 14 days from receipt of a stock garment to return it in its orginal condition with labels and tags still in place and unworn for a full refund or an exchange.
- You do not need to give a reason but we would appreciate the information.
- Although made to order garments are classed as custom work, we choose to offer refunds and exchanges anyway.
- Please be aware that refunds may take a few days to process.
- We can not accept returns for custom work.
- You have 14 days from placing a custom order to cancel, however the cost of any work carried out within those two weeks will have to be covered.
Please take care when taking your measurements for custom garments, we will make alterations and would never leave a customer with a garment that didn’t fit them correctly but this could increase the costs for you. If you are unsure about any aspect of the measurements, please do get in touch, we are happy to spend as much time as you need helping with the measurements.
If you have any questions at all, do feel free to contact us here or email email@example.com
Shipping is free anywhere in the world!!!
Items going to the UK will be shipped via royal mail special delivery if there are any disruptions we will use a courier.
Items going abroad will be shipped via Royal Mail Airsure, again if there are disruptions we will use a courier.
The gowns come very close to 2kg, which is the maximum weight for a package. Orders over 2kg will be divided up in to two packages which will be sent separately with their own tracking numbers,