Juliet, one of my favourite romantic heroines, the perfect name for one of my all time favourite dresses.
Made with luxurious fabrics and specialist corsetry materials, this amazing adjustable bridal gown can be worn long for a dramatic entrance to your ceremony and then easily adjusted for a stunning look for the reception.
- Specialist corsetry materials ensure comfortable support
- No need to change outfits
- Eliminates the cost of a second dress for your reception
- Gives great value for money being adaptable for future occaisions
This gown can be made in a huge variety of colours and fabrics to personalise it to your individual wedding wishes, for more information and pricing please feel free to contact us.
Fit:- Made to measure
- A unique pattern will be drawn up to your exact measurements
Our Classic Victorian overbust corset is cut from an original victorian corset pattern, constructed using traditional methods with cloths and fabrics as close to the originals as we can get.
- Full overbust corset
- Supports the bust
- Reduces the natural waist by 4 inches
Decades of research and skills go into the construction of the corsets and dresses. All of our corsets are:
- Steel boned throughout
- Lined and interlined in heavy cotton for strength and breath-ability
- The Seams are all reinforced and triple stitched for strength
- The eyelets are set in re-enforced channels for tight lacing
All or our gowns can be customised or if you need something even more special and unique, a full design service is available. Please email us for more information and prices.
A - Chest - Where the top line of the corset will sit.
2 - Bust to underbust.
3 - Underbust to waist.
4 - Waist to high hip.
5 - High hip to full hip.
At Bound By Obsession, we stand by the laws set out by the UK office of fair trading in distance selling and take pride in upholding your rights as consumers.
If in the unlikely event that you are not happy with your garment, do just send it back, please inform us as soon as possible so that we can make the transaction as smooth as possible for you.
- We may request a little information for identification and security.
- We can only send refunds directly to the bill payer, the contract of sale is not transferable.
- We will need to have received the returned item before completing the refund or exchange.
- You have 14 days from receipt of a stock garment to return it in its orginal condition with labels and tags still in place and unworn for a full refund or an exchange.
- You do not need to give a reason but we would appreciate the information.
- Although made to order garments are classed as custom work, we choose to offer refunds and exchanges anyway.
- Please be aware that refunds may take a few days to process.
- We can not accept returns for custom work.
- You have 14 days from placing a custom order to cancel, however the cost of any work carried out within those two weeks will have to be covered.
Please take care when taking your measurements for custom garments, we will make alterations and would never leave a customer with a garment that didn’t fit them correctly but this could increase the costs for you. If you are unsure about any aspect of the measurements, please do get in touch, we are happy to spend as much time as you need helping with the measurements.
If you have any questions at all, do feel free to contact us here or email email@example.com
Shipping is free anywhere in the world!!!
Items going to the UK will be shipped via royal mail special delivery if there are any disruptions we will use a courier.
Items going abroad will be shipped via Royal Mail Airsure, again if there are disruptions we will use a courier.
The gowns come very close to 2kg, which is the maximum weight for a package. Orders over 2kg will be divided up in to two packages which will be sent separately with their own tracking numbers,